7 Day Bangalore and Rural Karnataka Adventure 2018
Looking for leadership insights? Curious about India’s ethical ventures?
Journey with us to Bangalore & rural Karnataka to learn from India’s inspiring social entrepreneurs.
WHAT YOU CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THIS 7 DAY ADVENTURE
- Unique leadership perspectives into India’s pioneering social ventures – through 3 prism lenses of Founders, academics & a world renowned spiritual guru
- Inspiration from uncommon heroes: the visionary CEOs, staff & funders of India’s social enterprises
- Practical insights on accelerating frugal innovation, values-based leadership & scaling organisations – using Harvard Business School cases, business models & on-the-ground proven techniques
- True examples of the triple bottom line – measuring profit, social & environmental impact
- Diverse views & friendship from a select group of international explorers from a broad array of industries
- A professionally curated and facilitated leadership learning programme leveraging business cases, coaching, group discussion & action planning tailored to your individual requirements
- A richer understanding of India’s rich ecosystem of culture, history & people
- The buzz of Bangalore, one of India’s thriving commercial centres
- Delight in the classic Indian hospitality of a Taj Hotel
For a detailed description of the adventure, please click here Spark-Leadership-learning-journey
To contact us to express your interest in joining the journey, click here